Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
Job category: Customer Service
Job Type: Part Time
We’re a leading global fitness company seeking an upbeat and friendly administrative assistant to join our team in Cottage Grove, WI. This position will be responsible for providing administrative and office support to the organization.
The successful candidate will also sit at our front desk, so he or she will deliver the first impression of our company to visitors — professionalism, passion and positivity are a must!
This is a part-time position due to limited operations and customer visits due to COVID-19 impacts on travel, etc. There is potential to turn into a full-time opportunity once operations return to full time capacity in Cottage Grove facility.
Variety of administrative tasks while also handling the front desk:
- Open, sort and distribute daily incoming mail and maintains postage machine
- Office supply coordination and ordering
- Orders business cards and name plates
- Maintains supplies in breakroom areas
- Tracks expenses and completes expense report on time for supplies, visitor travel, etc.
- Assist front door visitors on the Envoy notification system as needed
- Schedules meetings, customer visits, and travel itineraries for visiting employees and coordinates related arrangements including catering
- Updates company news, announcements and documents on the Company’s intranet site using SharePoint
- Creates ID badges for Cottage Grove employee identification system
- Posts reports on Headquarter intranet site on a regular basis
- Perform special projects as required
Education & Experience:
- High school or equivalent
- Prior administrative assistance experience required
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint).
- Occasional local travel required for errands
- Valid driver’s license required with acceptable driving record
- Possesses a general knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, procedures in administration
- Able to multi-task
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of initiative and a sense of urgency, demonstrated by accomplishing tasks; improving current work processes; and assisting others when necessary
- Unwavering attention to detail and commitment to world-class quality
- Able to project a positive and professional demeanor to all internal and external contacts
- Requires the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Mon: 9 AM – 2 PM
- Tues-Fri: 10 AM – 2 PM
Part-time, not eligible for benefits except use of our onsite workout facilities.