**This position involves weekend rotations**
Under the direction of the Senior Warehouse/Assembly Manager, the Assembly Supervisor is someone who performs and oversees all assembly functions and duties in accordance with company policies and procedures. Duties include plan, direct, and administer the organization’s assembly management systems, policies, programs, and initiatives. This position includes supervisory responsibilities.
- Design and implement assembly procedures to continually improve the efficiency and accuracy of departmental processes.
- Development, implementation, and management of a “best in class” assembly strategy, including operational process and technology applications.
- Responsible for maintaining assembly inventories and purchases for the department.
- Develop manpower and assembly plans.
- Responsible for assembly analysis, savings/cost opportunity analysis, and the implementation and management of cost analysis measures.
- Ensure accurate forecasting of volume projections to the end customer.
- Ensure timely submission of operation templates including monthly reporting and operational projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that the department implements and follows all required safety standards and practices.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a supervisor, requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating and controlling.
- Fosters an environment that promotes personal development within the assembly department, high morale amongst entire team, and personally sets the example for development of the team,
- Responsible for staffing, terminations, disciplinary actions, training, and developing subordinates
- Responsible for completing adequate performance documentation on time.
Maintain Work Practices:
- Maintain work environment to 5S standards.
- All paperwork and database entries filled out completely and accurately.
- Promote a positive team atmosphere with co-workers.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Maintain metrics bulletin boards.
- Other projects as needed.