Call Center Representative – Remote
Job category: Customer Service
Job Type: Full Time
Consumer Attorney Marketing Group (CAMG) is an advertising agency that combines media buying expertise, industry experience and intensive analytics to deliver the most effective TV & radio campaigns for the legal industry. We are currently accepting applications nationally for Remote Call Center Representatives. These work-at-home positions are for all shifts, affording great measures of flexibility for driven and disciplined individuals with the ability, space, and environment conducive to work from home and measured and eventually rewarded based on volume. This is NOT sales, but client service attitude, professionalism and courtesy are required for success. We are conducting virtual interviews and virtual training sessions for those who are hired. To do both the virtual interview and the training, you must have access to either a laptop or a computer with webcam. After training concludes, successful employees are provided with loaner equipment to work from home.
In this position, we are looking for highly motivated individuals to assist our consumers (oftentimes fellow veterans) in pursuance of a legal claim. Professional phone etiquette, soft skills, attention to detail, and accurate data entry is a MUST.
We are a 24/7 contact center looking for full-time employees that are committed to working 8 hours each day, 5 days a week, including possible weekends/overnight as scheduled by a supervisor. Note, all candidates MUST be available for full-time training, M-F 8:30a – 5:00p PST.
Essential Job Functions
- Remain readily available for all inbound calls and transition to outbound calls as needed
- Handle a high call volume daily
- Follow prepared scripts to encourage callers to complete legal document(s)
- Respond to client’s questions with empathy and compassion while keeping the call progressing
- Maintain professionalism and follow all call handling procedures as trained
- Follow each client’s intake criteria to obtain needed information
- Maintain comprehensive records of all conversations in our call center database
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative goals and objectives
- INTERNET: fast, stable internet connection (25 MBPS or higher) to attain interruption free training and continuous job performance while working from home
- Type (40 wpm) with accurate data entry on all reports and completed intakes
- Must have a quiet workspace
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening skills
- Must have a pleasant, positive, patient, and friendly attitude
- Demonstrate a dedicated work ethic with an adaptable mentality to work in a fast-paced environment / Deadline driven
- Demonstrate effective time management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for addressing caller questions, concerns and complaints and always keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every interaction.
- Proficient in Word and Excel, including Microsoft Office/Office 365 and ability to learn proprietary software
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Uphold a high level of confidentiality
- Flexible/open to work varying shifts, including overtime and/or holidays
- Bilingual is a PLUS
- Minimum of 2 years Active Military Duty required
- Minimum of 4 years Active Military Duty preferred
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding quotas
- Experience in customer service, call center, or related field preferred
- Experience in social work, mental health, nursing, guidance counseling, or life coaching preferred
- Legal/Medical/Pharmaceutical background is a plus
CAMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and verification of prior employment and education.