Care Center Supervisor
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Care Center Supervisor – $7K Sign-On Bonus!
The opportunity to climb the ladder and advance as an embalmer doesn’t come along every day, but Chapel of the Chimes Hayward is offering just that. We are looking for an Care Center Supervisor and are looking for a talented individual who can let their skills shine and leadership ability flourish.
A Successful Candidate Will:
- Be driven to care for the deceased as if they are family.
- Thrive in a high-volume work environment.
- Enjoy collaborating on and creating new procedures to maximize quality and efficiency in the Prep Room.
- Be a resource for staff when difficult cases are presented.
- Be confident in their abilities as not only an embalmer, but also as a leader, teacher, organizer, and motivator.
The Care Center Supervisor is responsible for assisting in all phases of the preparation processes for the deceased to ensure quality standards are met. This position is also responsible for training staff on required policies and procedures of the care center as needed.
- Ensures proper chain of custody is maintained throughout the preparation process
- Maintains a sterile and safe work environment consistent with company, government, and industry rules, regulations, and practices
- Always maintains reverence and respect for the deceased
- Trains all staff and strictly enforces all logging, identification, casket, and cremation procedures
- Performs embalming, disinfecting, dressing, preparing, and casketing of the deceased using appropriate precautions and OSHA standards
- Assists manager with maintaining OSHA guidelines for the location
- Ensures company vehicles used for the transportation of human remains are being maintained
- Ensures proper invoicing for the department
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the manager
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Current Embalming license in California or ability to reciprocate
- 1+ years of supervisory or leadership experience
Pay Range: $33-$36/hr.
We offer a $7,000 SIGN ON BONUS, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and relocation assistance may be available for qualified candidates!
To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, contact Nicolette Nava, Location Manager at (510)441-5515. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here!
Why Work at Chapel of the Chimes Hayward:
- We are the largest provider in the East Bay and still growing
- We serve a diverse community with strong connections to the location
- Incredible facility, with many unique offerings and more being developed
- Great staff, with 2 other NorthStar locations within 45 minutes
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our confidential Talent Network to receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.