Executive Administrative Support Analyst- F35 JPO
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Location:Crystal City, Virginia
JOB TITLE: Executive Administrative Support Analyst F35 JPO
Project provides support to the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter Joint Program Office (JPO) located in Crystal City (Arlington), VA. The JPO manages the development, test, production, fielding and sustainment of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter for the USAF, USMC, USN, and International Partner and FMS customer nations worldwide.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will assist the F-35 JPO by providing executive administrative program management functions required to procure, render operational, and provide life cycle support of the F-35 Lightning aircraft weapon systems on-site at the F-35 JPO or on-site at F-35 JPO field offices in support of the Director of Operations (DO). F-35 JPO program administrative management broadly encompasses a variety of program support type functions including, but not limited to, meeting support, resource tracking, correspondence, and administrative functions. Position will primarily provide on-site support to the assigned high level leadership member.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active SECRET Security Clearance
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of two years of experience as an executive assistant supporting DoD Weapon System Program high level leadership.
- Experience in developing and managing formal task management processes and toolsets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products to specifically include: Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability of strong oral and written communication skills with high levels of leadership.
- Knowledge of or ability to acquire knowledge of DTS software systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-paced environment
WORK LOCATION: Crystal City, VA
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.