Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
We are currently looking for a Janitor to join our expanding team. Apply Now and Join Our Team!
The typical hours for this position are from approximately 9:00pm – 5:30am.; however, the hours may vary.
The hourly wage for this position at $13.432/hour.
***A comprehensive benefits package is offered including, but not limited to, company-paid medical, dental, sick leave, vacation, holidays, personal holidays, and pension.***
- Performs a variety of activities to keep work areas and warehouse, administrative and outside areas in clean and in orderly condition.
- May perform any combination of the following duties: cleans floors using hand or power floor scrubber, cleans office and rest room areas-wiping surfaces/replacing supplied as needed. Task may include painting, scrubbing walls/shelves/window, etc.
- Responsible for recycling material, collection of materials and discarding of trash.
- May operate industrial truck to transport materials within plant.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Two years related experience preferred
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
- Constant standing/walking up to 3-4 miles in 8 hour shift.
- Constant bend/twist at waist/knees/neck while performing sanitation duties.
- Frequent lifting, 10-50 lbs.,rarely up to 100 lbs. and carrying short distances.
- Constant use of both hands and arms, while performing cleaning duties, painting, using brooms or power equipment.
- Constant use of both hands in repetitive griping/grasping, gross and fine finger manipulation.
- Overhead reaching, frequently; depending on task assigned.
- Must have visual clarity in all ranges; near, mid-range and far.
- Must be able to communicate with supervisors and co-workers.
- Crouching/kneeling/crawling on occasion.
- Ability to work independently, performing detailed task in expedited fashion.
- Constant awareness to surroundings, moving equipment, other workers.
- Attention to detail.
- Meeting quality standards in all sanitation operations.
- Fast-paced warehouse operation
- Hazards include: noise, moving equipment, machinery, floor obstacles, blind corners, slippery surfaces, temperatures varying from -10f. in freezer to 80 f. dry warehouse areas. Exposure to hazardous chemicals and supplies.
- Safety equipment/protective gear, required and provided.
To apply for this position, and to learn more about our Company, please visit our website at www.fsafood.com.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status