Lean Six Sigma Specialist
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Location:Great Lakes, Illinois
JOB TITLE: Lean Six Sigma Specialist
Support Navy Medicine Operations at BUMED, the Regions and MTFs while providing them with local performance improvement, project management, and administrative program support capabilities.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Facilitate projects which aid in the analysis and improvement of access to care, as well as quality and cost
Deliver completed projects containing documentation of project milestones associated with:
Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify (DMADV)
Rapid Improvement Events (RIE) (Pre-event, Event, Post-Event)
Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control (DMAIC)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Hold an active Secret Clearance
- Bachelors degree in relevant discipline such as Business Administration or Engineering
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of relevant field experience ie. CPI/LSS experience in the health care industry
- Continuously practicing as a Black Belt since certification
- Possess experience in all elements of ASQ MBB Book of Knowledge (BOK) or equivalent industry recognized quality organization (i.e., NCQA and others)
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Has led Lean Six Sigma projects for medical customers, particularly US Navy or Defense Health Agency
- Possesses a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Has supported US Navy customers
WORK LOCATION: Great Lakes, IL
KEY WORDS: Master Black Belt, Black Belt, Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma, DMAIC, DMADV, rapid improvement
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.