Job category: Facility Management
Job Type: Full Time
The maintenance technician is responsible for conducting general and preventative maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and property structures. This role would ensure that heating, plumbing and HVAC systems perform at optimum functionality in order to minimize downtime and maximize overall production.
What you need to be successful :
- High School Graduate
- 3-5 years progressive electrical/hydraulic maintenance experience on manual, semi-automatic and CNC type metal machining equipment.
- HVAC, PLC and ladder logic experience
- Assists in monitoring production machines for potential failure or weakness.
- Performs tasks on the maintenance of machines or office buildings.
- Troubleshoots and repairs existing and potential problems.
- Executes fluid management for all production and service equipment.
- Executes preventive maintenance on all production and service equipment.
- 3-5 years progressive electrical/hydraulic maintenance experience on manual
- Ability to comprehend and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics
- Ability to perform tasks in an organized and methodical manner.
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Ability to communicate with simplicity and clarity, both written and oral.
- Ability to understand a situation or problem by identifying patterns or connections between ideas or situations that are not obviously related and frame a new course of action.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds.
- Ability to continuously stand for 4 hours.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and negotiate stairs and/or ladders.
Why work here:
- Amazing medical benefits
- 401K plan
- Employee stock ownership (ESOP)
- Great Holiday off!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fabulous place to work