Operations Coordinator – Part Time
Job category: Warehouse
Job Type: Part Time
Under the direction of the Sr. Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator will be responsible for office duties in the warehouse/office. Duties will include scheduling and coordinating of retail deliveries with the Warehouse manager and customers. Office work to include filing, phone calls, customer follow-up, assist Operations Manager with order management. Work cooperatively with Warehouse Supervisor. Light janitorial and host/hostess duties to include meeting set-up and lunches. Work with sales rep and manager to enter and manage sales and assist with their needs.
**This position would be paid bi-weekly**
- Weekly calls/meetings with Operations Manager
- Schedule delivery of Retail and commercial orders
- Assist with managing the entry of sales orders and obtaining all the required documentation needed from the customers
- Assisting with Demos paperwork and tracking
- Become an additional contact for direct customer sales
- Light housekeeping of the office area
- Work with sales teams to schedule customer visits and provide support for luncheons or refreshments
- Assist Warehouse Supervisor to keep break room stocked with hostess supplies
- Promote and support company safety policy and procedure.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1 3 years of experience in Administrative Sales support or Office Management preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet
- Occasional domestic travel will be required
- Valid drivers license is required
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle or touch objects, tools or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach above the shoulders, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job employee may experience moderate noise levels from forklift traffic. The employee occasionally performs work-related travel.