Policy Management Specialist
Job category: Procurement and Purchasing
Job Type: Full Time
Redstone Arsenal, Alabama
The Policy Management Specialist will provide expertise to the Army Materiel Command Deputy Chief of Staff G-2/6/Chief Information Officer (CIO) or DCS G-2/6(CIO) by providing the technical and operational skillset necessary to support the analysis, development, publication and implementation of policies from the Department of Defense (DoD) through HQDA, HQ AMC to the Directorate and the Command.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Analyze policies, statutes and regulations from DOD, HQDA, and the Command in order to determine implications and impacts (e.g: specified or implied tasks) for the DCS G-2/6(CIO) mission, functions, and staff oversight responsibilities.
- Other duties as may be required.
Minimum Required Experience:
- Technical and operational expertise consistent with policies, statutes and regulations associated with the Intelligence, Security Command/ Control/ Communications/ Computing (C4), Information Technology (IT) / Information Management (IM) and Cyber (Defense) functions.
- US Citizenship is required
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain relevant credentials to access the worksite and computer systems.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer.
- Some light physical effort required.
- Effective communications, both written and verbal.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
Work Location: Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, Alabama
Travel: None anticipated