Job category: Architecture
Job Type: Full Time
Location:San Francisco, California
- Responsible for leadership and coordination with project team members and consultants from project inception through completion.
- Assist the Project Manager in directing and managing the project team, mentoring staff, and representing the firm to the client.
- Deliver design-sensitive projects on schedule and within budget while making authoritative decisions and recommendations of significant impact related to the project.
- Responsible for technical planning and execution of project documents in conjunction with team members and consultants.
- Work to ensure project drawings and specifications are coordinated and in compliance with applicable codes and industry standards.
- Develop materials for and participate in client presentations and/or meetings.
- Review shop drawings, RFI’s, CB’s, and attend OAC meetings during Construction Administration.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten years architectural experience, with at least five years of recent Project Architect experience leading multi-disciplinary teams on relevant projects.
- Experience with one of Flad’s market segments preferred.
- Professional degree in architecture and registration required.
- Revit and AutoCAD proficiency required.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal and graphics communication skills essential.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.