Quality Inspector – Atlanta
Job category: Warehouse
Job Type: Full Time
Under the direction of the Quality Assurance Supervisor, the Quality Inspector is someone who represents the Quality Inspection Process Requirements, takes direction from the Lead Quality Specialist and performs all requirements professionally and to the best of their ability in accordance with company policies and procedures. Duties include conformance of the requirements, upholding our Quality Standards and submitting detailed inspection reports to JHTNA.
- Perform finished goods inspection process (FQC checklist, Master workbook data and email to Inspection team).
- Maintain completed inspections data base (JIS Inspection tab of Master Workbook).
- Communicate defects that should be raised to a SCAR or elevated to the PSC (Product Safety Coordinator).
- Train on Level 2 duties.
- Participate on 5S Sprints or lean six sigma projects.
- Assist with Root Cause Analysis
- Maintain organization in workplace
- Lead by example
- Follow all safety policies
- Recommend changes to ensure safe and productive workplace
Marginal Job Functions:
- Other projects as needed
- High school diploma required
- Associate degree or equivalent in work experience preferred
- Additional training and/or certifications in quality systems preferred
- Technical and/or mechanical background required
- Past experience in an inspection or repair service role preferred
- Consumer products experience is a plus preferred
- Must demonstrate flexibility and willingness to grow into positions with greater responsibility at the factory.
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point required
- Statistical software, CAR/PAR software preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Forklift certification (sit down and stand up)
- Familiarity with measuring instruments. Examples include: VOM calipers, tension gauges, etc.
- Valid drivers license is required
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of initiative and a sense of urgency, demonstrated by accomplishing tasks; improving current work processes; and assisting others when necessary
- Unwavering attention to detail and commitment to world-class quality
- Ability to embrace deadlines
- Able to project a positive and professional demeanor to all internal and external contacts
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs