SAP Business Analyst I – FICO
Job category: Web, Computers and IT
Job Type: Full Time
Location:Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
Under the direction of the Senior Director of IT, the SAP Business Analyst I, is someone who performs a variety of SAP business analyst duties in accordance with company policies and procedures. Duties include providing ongoing support to SAP business users, analyzing current SAP business processes and making suggestions for improvements within SAP, developing specifications and/or programming enhancements to SAP, and assisting as appropriate with implementing new SAP modules. This is a non-supervisory position.
Finance and Controlling:
- Learn and understand our business processes end to end Accounting is posted to from all aspects of the business
- Understand and support accounts payable for data entry, checks and ACH.
- Understand and support accounts receivable for data entry, payment application of all payment types including lockbox.
- Willingness to learn about credit card processing and payment card industry standards.
- Understand and support general accounting processes.
- Learn configuration for Electronic bank statements.
- Provide training for known and new processes as required.
Maintain Work Practices:
- Tasks associated with maintaining compliance with 5S standards for common areas: Sort Set in order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain
Marginal Job Functions:
- Complete special projects as needed
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting or other related field required
- MBA, CPA or additional training in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) or SAP preferred
- 1 – 3 years of ERP experience required
- Minimum 1 SAP implementations for ERP FI, CO modules required
- At least 1 full life cycle ERP implementation required
- SAP background in either a support role or as a functional super user
- Minimum 2 years in an accounting role
- Advanced computer skills required
- Advanced working knowledge of Windows servers, computer networking and PC hardware required
- Occasional travelling to our remote offices in Canada, Mexico or Taiwan may be required for up to 2 weeks at a time.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to apply and use technology for problem solving
- Has a thorough understanding of SAP and knowledge of network administration
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of initiative and a sense of urgency, demonstrated by accomplishing tasks; improving current work processes; and assisting others when necessary
- Unwavering attention to detail and commitment to world-class quality
- Ability to embrace deadlines
- Able to project a positive and professional demeanor to all internal and external contacts
- ABAP Development
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs