SAP Business Analyst II – FICO
Job category: Web, Computers and IT
Job Type: Full Time
Location:Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
Under the direction of the Senior Director of IT, the SAP Business Analyst II, is someone who performs a variety of SAP business analyst duties in accordance with company policies and procedures. Duties include providing ongoing support to SAP business users, analyzing current SAP business processes and making suggestions for improvements within SAP, developing specifications and/or programming enhancements to SAP, and assisting as appropriate with implementing new SAP modules. This is a non-supervisory position.
Finance and Controlling:
- Learn and understand our business processes end to end Accounting is posted to from all aspects of the business
- Understand and support accounts payable for standard SAP data entry, checks and ACH.
- Understand and support accounts receivable for standard SAP data entry, payment application of all payment types including lockbox AR ACH and credit cards.
- Willingness to learn about credit card processing and PCI compliance rules and regulations.
- Configure Credit card setup in SAP for new business needs and work with CC processor to manage the project and document all testing.
- Create cost centers, profit centers and general ledger accounts as needed. Add GLS to financial statements
- Understand when its appropriate to create a new GL vs. analyzing data a different way.
- We create payment files to up load to our bank. The bank prints the checks and mails them.
- We create payment files for AP payments by credit card, we upload the file to our Bank. The bank provides a Single Use CC# to the vendor to make the payment.
- Manage Reports in Report Painter (GR55) for financial analysis
- Support businesses with multiple currency transactions
- Understand how/why data is pulled from SAP tables COEP and GLPCA for extracting data to Adaptive Planning through the connector. Be able to work with an Adaptive consultant to resolve issues if needed.
- Create SECATT for users to load AP invoices or other simple data changes into SAP.
- Provide training for known and new processes as required.
Maintain Work Practices:
- Tasks associated with maintaining compliance with 5S standards for common areas: Sort Set in order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain
Marginal Job Functions:
- Complete special projects as required
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting or other related field required
- MBA, CPA or additional training in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) or SAP preferred
- 3-5 years of ERP experience required
- Minimum 3 SAP implementations for ERP FI, CO modules required
- At least 3 full life cycle ERP implementation required
- SAP background in either a support role or as a functional super user
- Minimum 2 years in an accounting role
- Advanced computer skills required
- Advanced working knowledge of Windows servers, computer networking and PC hardware required
- Occasional travelling to our remote offices in Canada, Mexico or Taiwan may be required for up to 2 weeks at a time.
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility