Senior Acquisition Contracting Manager III
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Senior Acquisition Contracting Manager III
The individual will be involved with, and lead, large teams providing multi-disciplinary support to government and industry. Will also serve as a senior advisor to government personnel. Will work with senior government personnel on a regular basis, and will frequently be called on to provide briefings and lead large studies. Prefer candidates in the Washington DC metro commuting area but will consider qualified candidates from other geographic areas.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in and lead collaborative working groups
- Provide acquisition and contract management leadership and support across multiple programs including:
- Advisory services to senior leadership
- Strategic contract planning across the acquisition life-cycle
- Market research and assessment
- Contracting documentation across the entire contracting spectrum including pre award, source selection and post award support
- Performance and risk assessment
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- DOD Secret security clearance
- Twenty (20) years combined experience in the areas defined in the job description
- Experience interfacing with and briefing senior officials
- Experience developing and implementing large contract strategies and policy
- Significant experience leading source selection efforts
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Eligibility for DOD Top Secret/SCI security clearance
- DAWIA Level III Contracting or Program Management certification
WORK LOCATION: Reston, VA
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.