Job category: Warehouse
Job Type: Full Time
Ships goods to customers according to customer requirements. Maintain finished goods inventory. Assist with general accounting applications and filing. Safely operate company vehicles as needed for the pickup and delivery of parts and supplies to and from the business.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Counting product.
- Packaging product for shipment/transport.
- Issuance and transfer of finished goods.
- Ship product according to customer requirements.
- Document and maintain paperwork for the shipment.
- Filing and general accounting applications.
- Operate forklift truck.
- Coordinate with Multisource divisions to determine the most effective schedule.
- Follow instructions for the pickup, transportation and delivery of equipment, parts and supplies to customers and suppliers of the business.
- Properly load, flag and unload trucks.
- Check the conditions of the equipment delivered.
- Conform to the company quality system procedures and documents.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: High school diploma
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Computer experience and knowledge using Microsoft programs.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 2 years minimum in a fast-paced environment.
SKILLS ABILITIES: Ability to learn JobBOSS manufacturing software. Forklift driver certificate. Mobility within the work facility. Communicating with others both verbal and written.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Must be able to lift up to 50lbs frequently and up to 80lbs occasionally.
SCHEDULE: 1ST shift Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
MultiSource Manufacturing LLC offers competitive salaries and benefits – many benefits begin the first of the month after 30 days of employment. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, and much more!