Skilled Tradesman (Part Time)
Job category: Facility Management
Job Type: Part Time
Jefferson City, Missouri
Location: This Job will be located at the Environmental Control Center of the Missouri State Health Lab.
Why would someone love this position?
Are you an experienced trade worker looking for a great opportunity? Than this job would be a great fit for you! The Office of Administration Division of Facilities Management, Design and Construction has a job opportunity for Part time Skilled Tradesman. You can many new skills in this position.
- Operations and Maintenance of both high pressure steam and chilled water plants.
- Maintaining a chemical treatment program.
- Hourly plant monitoring and reading. Operate a BAS (building automation systems) computer systems.
Preferred Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Background in Boiler/Chiller plant operations is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Missouri Driver’s License
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions independently
- Ability to work independently, or with a team
- Ability to work out doors in various weather conditions.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy loads
- 1 -3 years of maintenance background, substitutions may be allowed
If you have questions about this position please contact:
The State of Missouri is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.