Specialized Trades Worker (Electrician)
Job category: Electrical
Job Type: Full Time
Why you’ll love this position:
Are you an experienced trades worker looking for a great opportunity with even better benefits? Than this job would be a great fit for you! The Office of Administration Division of Facilities Management, Design and Construction has a job opportunity for a Specialized Trades Worker. If you love working in any one of the following trades areas including but not limited to; electrical, plumbing, carpentry, concrete and masonry, painting and plastering, then submit your application today!
What you’ll do:
This position will be accountable for:
- Completing skilled work within a specialized trade area
- Apply trade- specific knowledge to troubleshooting
- Ability to perform work that is complex or varied in nature in any one or all of the following trades areas; electrical, plumbing, carpentry, concrete and masonry, painting and plastering,
All you need for success:
- 2-4 years of skilled experience in the trade area
- Considerable knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of all trades areas
- Ability to make accurate estimates of time and materials required.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and provide direction and guidance to staff.
- Ability to discern skill set needed for projects and whether it can be completed in-house or by a contractor. Ability to manage numerous projects.
More reasons to love this position:
The State of Missouri offers an excellent benefits package that includes a defined pension plan, generous amounts of leave and holiday time, and eligibility for health insurance coverage. Your total compensation is more than the dollars you receive in your paycheck. To help demonstrate the value of working for the State of Missouri, we have created an interactive Total Compensation Calculator. This tool provides a comprehensive view of benefits and more that are offered to prospective employees. The Total Compensation Calculator and other applicant resources can be found here.
If you have questions about this position please contact:
The State of Missouri is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.