Job category: Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
Under the direction of Technical Resource Manager, the Web Engineer is someone who is responsible for the design and development of a wide range of tools and web applications complying to company policies and procedures. Duties include work with cross functional teams and managers to develop applications specified by the business and functional requirements. The Web Engineer will work to identify areas of improvement in the entire product life cycle of both existing and new products.
- Develop web sites and applications using modern web development stacks
- Implement scalable applications that meet business requirements and can be distributed globally
- Participate in technical design of new sites and applications
- Enforce code standards and review other developers code
- Be a self-managing, full participant in cross-functional agile teams: define tasks and assignments and complete them by committed dates and timelines and help teammates do the same
- Minimum of four-year degree computer science, engineering, information systems, or related field; OR equivalent experience.
- 2+ Years of Web Development
- Experience using Relational Database Systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience using NoSQL Databases (MongoDB)
- Experience consuming RESTful API
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs