3D Production Specialist
Job category: Design
Job Type: Full Time
Johnson Health Tech North America is seeking a 3D Production Specialist.
As a 3D Production Specialist, you will be responsible for the creation of cutting-edge, three-dimensional imagery for the brands within the Johnson group: Matrix Fitness, Vision Fitness, Horizon Fitness and Xult.
You will work in conjunction with Product Managers, global marketing teams and the 3D Production Manager to bring the visual assets of each company to new heights. The work will include product renders as well as custom 2D graphic creation to support our custom color accounts.
As a member of the Johnson team, you will be an integral part of our design & development group located in Cottage Grove, Wisconsin. Cottage Grove is located 10 minutes away from Madison; consistently rated as one of the best places to live in the US.
Specific Skills [required]:
- Minimum 2-year degree in design, computer animation, computer rendering, 3D modeling, 3D graphic design.
- Working knowledge of PC based systems.
- Additional training programs in animation, graphics or multi-media.
- Strong portfolio.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Computer Knowledge [required]:
- Proficiency with Maya and Redshift or Vray
- Advanced working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite: PP, Excel, Word etc.
- Maya, Redshift, Black Magic Design Fusion, Solidworks, Adobe Creative Suite, Houdini
- Experience with CAD translation and prepping
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs
How to Apply:
Send us your portfolio, current resume and tell us about yourself.
*International candidates must hold a valid US working visa to apply.*