Acquisition Management/Program Analyst (Mid)- F35 JPO
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Crystal City, Virginia
JOB TITLE: Acquisition Management/Program Analyst (Mid) F35 JPO
Project provides support to the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter Joint Program Office (JPO) located in Crystal City (Arlington), VA. The JPO manages the development, test, production, fielding and sustainment of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter for the USAF, USMC, USN, and International Partner and FMS customer nations worldwide.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success. Provides program analysis support for all aspects of the program. Participates as a member of and/or supports the overall Program and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs). Collects, completes, organizes and interprets technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active Secret clearance
- BS or BA degree in Business, Management or a degree relevant to the position. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; or an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline in weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management; and a minimum of four (4) years out of eight (8) of recent work experience related to analysis and planning.
- At least two (2) years in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP).
- Demonstrated knowledge, and/or familiarity with the DoD 5000 acquisition series, Federal and DoD acquisition regulations and PPBE process.
- Familiarity with Service and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work Requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List, and DD254 is required.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, earned value management and schedules.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience dealing with DoD reporting tools and major reports
- Demonstrated ability of strong oral and written communication skills with high levels of leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-paced environment.
WORK LOCATION: Crystal City, VA
KEY WORDS:DoD, Weapon System, Program Office, Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP), DoD 5000, acquisition, acquisition regulations, PPBE process, POM, PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, MIPR, Work Requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List, CDRL, DD254, program/project status, earned value management, EVM, schedules
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.