Advisor – Veterans Experience Council (part-time, remote)
Job category: Other
Job Type: Remote
, All United States
Aptive is hiring Veterans, Military Members, National Guard Members and Reservists to serve on our Veteran Experience Council (VXC). Participants advise on ways to improve the services Aptive provides to the Veteran community through our philanthropic, corporate and client engagements.
Participants in the program are paid for their service and have the opportunity to pursue certificates, explore full-time employment and share feedback on services we provide to our federal clients.
VXC advisors contribute to Aptive’s “Veteran barometer,” which gathers a wide array of perspectives and insights that help inform Aptive employees as we design products and services to meet the needs of desires of Veterans.
- Participate in surveys or focus groups.
- Test new features and tools developed by Aptive using your own computer or mobile device to complete the tasks.
- Work remotely and at your own schedule.
- Learn about full time career opportunities with Aptive and our partners.
- Be selected for our Veteran Training Program exclusively from the Aptive VXC participant pool.
- Earn a minimum of $100 per survey or session and can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
To join Aptive VXC, applicants need to be:
- Active Duty Military, a Veteran of any U.S. military branch, or a Reserve or National Guard Member of the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy or Space Force.
- Located in the United States.
- Available to work on a limited, part-time basis.
- Interested in making a positive difference for Veterans.
- Must have access to a computer or mobile device, and reliable internet service
Aptive is a remote-friendly company based in Alexandria, Virginia, with more than 420 employees in 36 states and DC.
Our workforce is comprised of professionals with decades of combined expertise in myriad fields ranging from artificial intelligence to digital advertising and health care delivery. With roughly 20% of our employees being Veterans, all of our teams are bolstered by a unique get-it-done ethos not found with any other population.
Our work experience spans national, state and community levels. We address issues related to civil rights, geospatial intelligence, Veterans benefits, health and well-being, financial readiness, health care quality, electronic health records, human resources and much more.