Architecture Support Data Modeler: JPEO-CBD
Job category: Architecture
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Architecture Support Data Modeler: JPEO-CBD
This position is contingent upon contract award
Seeking Architecture Support to provide systems engineering architecture support to the JPEO-CBRND for an opportunity in Edgewood, MD. Serves as a data modeler with regard to architecture design and software upgrades.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create, implement, validate, maintain, and continually shape a set of aligned standard, enterprise-wide integrated CBDP data model architectures and architectural products for the Joint Enterprise Data Initiative (JEDI) and the associated Enterprise Data Management Plan.
- Develop DODAF data architecture models and reports.
- Work with the Government lead or functional Government SMEs, analyze CBDP business system projects, products, and programs; producing architectural data products that visualize system, program, operational, capability, and requirement data interfaces which help to expose data gaps and potential data needs.
- Prepare and publish formal documents to include JEDI data cataloging documents for the JPEO-CBRND Chief Information Office.
- Work with the Government lead, develop JPEO-CBRND Business Enterprise Data Architecture. (e.g., DODAF views, presentations, etc.), providing early architecture data products to help drive and refine business system data gathering requirements.
- Participate in organizational events in coordination with the Government Leads, for example All Hands and teaming events.
- Perform the following standard reporting requirements:
- In-person architecture reviews, as needed
- Weekly touch point calls
- Update status tracking systems as required
Monthly reports, submitted in writing, to discuss the status of deliverables, work plans, and issues
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active SECRET Clearance
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Test and Evaluation, or a related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience developing and maintaining one or more Department of Defense Acquisition Framework (DODAF) v2.0 data architecture products and/or Data Models within standard data modeling tools (ERStudio, Erwin, etc.).
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Preferred: Knowledge of CBDP Business Enterprise Defense Business Systems is desired
- Demonstrate knowledge of CBRN programs and products
WORK LOCATION: Edgewood, MD
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.