Architecture Support – Software: JPEO-CBD
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Architecture Support Software: JPEO-CBD
This position is contingent upon contract award
Architecture Support SME to provide systems engineering architecture support to the Joint Project Manager Information Systems (JPM IS) for a contingent opportunity in Edgewood, MD.
Provides support in designing and implementing an architecture development effort supporting capability development for management of CBRN threats. Provides technical expertise in creating, updating, and maintaining architecture data as related to the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and the Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS). Serves as a technical liaison with regard to architecture design and software upgrades.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, maintain, and validate Department of Defense Acquisition Framework (DODAF) architectures for JPEO-CBRND initiatives, programs, and the Enterprise.
- Utilize architecture products to identify system dependencies and potential capability gaps.
- Develop DODAF architecture models in coordination with the program office and user sponsors such as Joint Requirements Office (JRO) and/or individual service and non-DOD sponsors.
- Work with JPEO-CBRND program engineers in order to develop system-level architectures.
- Ensure the DODAF architecture models are consistent with other JPEO- CBRND architecture models as well as J6 Warfighter Mission Area (WMA) architecture development guidance.
- Develop architecture products to support acquisition documents (i.e., Capability Development Documents (CDDs), Capability Production Documents (CPDs), and Information Support Plans (ISPs)).
- Provide comments and input to support program and contract documentation (i.e., Systems Engineering Plans (SEPs), Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)).
- Participate in JPEO – CBRND Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) at the program and Enterprise level.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active SECRET Clearance
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Test and Evaluation, or a related discipline, as well as ten (12) years of relevant general experience and seven (8) years of relevant experience
- Experience with:
- UNICOM Systems Architect tool or No Magic Inc. MagicDraw Architect tool.
- Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) or The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF).
- Joint Common System Function List (JCSFL), Joint Common Architecture (JCA), Net-Ready Key Performance Parameter (NR KPP), Universal Joint Task List (UJTL), and National Information Exchange Model (NIEM).
- Familiarity with Joint Program Executive Office Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear Defense (JPEO-CBRND) programs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to assess and clearly communicate technical and project risk.
- Excellent organizational skills.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrate knowledge of CBRN programs and products
WORK LOCATION: Edgewood, MD
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.