Job category: Electrical
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum 2 Years of experience in Assembly
Level D&I Solutions is currently seeking an experienced Assembly Technician to fill an opening with our client here in Columbus, OH. The ideal candidate understands electronics and can follow wiring, pneumatic and system diagrams. We are seeking someone that has a strong mechanical aptitude, and good communication and customer service skills, to provide mechanical and electronic support to all areas of manufacturing.
Requirements of the Assembly Technician:
- 2+ years’ experience as an Assembly Technician.
- Customer service or technical field service experience a plus.
Benefits of the Assembly Technician
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Health, Dental & Vision
Responsibilities of the Assembly Technician
- Build, assemble, test and QC electronic and mechanical components for lab animal (non-human) equipment.
- Mechanical assembly and assembly of front and rear panel components, shelves, and electronic boxes.
- Use basic hand tools and machine tools for assembly of electro-mechanical parts.
- Use a multi-meter for testing cables and low voltage signals.
- Use a soldering iron for both cable and PCB (through-hole and surface mount) assembly.
- Pack orders.
- Other duties as assigned. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is frequently required to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. Occasionally the employees must lift and move 40 – 50 pounds.