Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Moses Lake or Tri-Cities, Washington
We are currently looking for a Beverage Technician to join our expanding team. As a fast-growing foodservice distributor, Food Services of America treats our customers as the boss and our Associates as our most important resource. Our growth provides Associates opportunities to drive their career. Apply Now and Join Our Team!
The Beverage Technician performs a technical support function in the Beverage Department. This position also serves as a resource to Sales Associates, sells targeted new business as assigned, is informed on market conditions and maintains communication with customers at all times.
• Provide service to customers through installation and maintenance of beverage equipment.
• Stage/load equipment prior to installation.
• Instruct customers on new equipment. Answer and record customer service calls. Refer complex questions, to supervisors.
• Prepare coffee/juice/tea/cocoa brewing equipment for new account installation. Clean/test/rebuild/repair equipment in beverage department shop. Survey customer site for proper installation, service and install equipment. Package/ship equipment and parts to customers. Keep records on all equipment serviced or installed.
• Restock van for parts/accessories.
• Perform clean-up duties in the shop. Wash counters, sweep and mop floors, and put tools away to maintain a safe and efficient work environment.
• Assist supervisor in maintaining a machine and parts inventory.
• This is an on call position and will respond to emergency service after hours and on weekends.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of 21 years of age.
• Valid Drivers License required.
• Minimum 3 months related experience and/or mechanical repair desired.
• Special knowledge – general electrical, plumbing, refrigeration and repair. The ability to use hand tools, electrical test equipment, drills etc.
• Must be able to discriminate color, have depth perception and eye/hand coordination.
• Oral/written communication skills, read/write/basic math required.
• Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test.
• Frequent stand/walk up to 1 mile in a work shift.
• Frequent to constant sitting while performing long distance driving activities.
• Frequently lift/carry 10-50lbs for distances up to 150 feet.
• Constant use of both hands/arms simultaneously in reaching/handling/grasping materials, supplies, equipment while performing installation of beverage equipment.
• Frequent bending at waist/knees/neck twisting while installing equipment.
• Frequent working in confined areas/awkward positions under sinks, working overhead while installing equipment.
• Frequent use of sense of smell/taste/feeling to set up beverage product.
• Constant use of hearing/sight/speak abilities in performing essential functions.
• Constant mental alertness while driving of performing mechanical installations.
• Ability to organize time to meet work demands.
• Ability to creatively problem solve in dealing with customers or repair.
• Ability to work independently and follow through on all task as assigned.
• Constantly=over 80% of time, Frequently = 20-80% of time
Food Services of America offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To learn more about our Company, please visit our website at www.fsafood.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2apply.net/k7ds5gwhjpthfjpq