CDL Class A Driver: $33 – $38 Overnight
Job category: Warehouse
Job Type: Full Time
- $500 retention bonus
- Medical and Dental Benefits on Start Date
- Competitive Pay – Current Drivers average $1,000 per week
- Home Daily
- 100% No Touch Freight
48forty Solutions is the largest pallet management services company in North America. We provide end-to-end pallet solutions, from supply to retrieval, on-site services, reverse logistics, and packaging materials. 48forty Solutions is truly Pallet Management Made Simple. Our operations workforce is the heart and soul of our business. We are currently looking for a CDL Class A Driver.
Looking for drivers to handle local deliveries for dedicated runs. Morning start times Monday-Friday.
- 1 year verifiable experience within the last 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in last 3 years
- No speeding violations 15 mph above posted limit
- Able to do both flatbed and vans***
- Able to work up to 60 hours/week* *
- PSP report score of 10 or less*
- Overtime available at 1.5x base rate
Walk-ins Welcome: 57B Brigham St., Westborough, MA 01581
48forty Solutions offers competitive pay and benefits to all full-time employees. 48forty Solutions is also pleased to offer a full benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401(k) retirement savings plan after 90 days.
48forty Solutions requires that none of its employees are excluded from doing business with the Federal government. All newly hired individuals are promptly screened through the E-Verify electronic employment authorization program run by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service.
- Drug-free workplace. EOE. D/M/F/V
- MUST be 23 years of age or older
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. All employees may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities, as needed.