Configuration Management Analyst
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Configuration Management Analyst
This position is contingent upon contract award
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain, troubleshoot and update the end users, power users and other staff on a wide range of SharePoint applications and processes; and assist in system testing, strategic planning, SharePoint architecture and quality assurance.
- Work with stakeholders, leadership, and subject matter experts in order to develop and maintain configuration management data stored on SharePoint portals and repositories.
- Provide program strategies, requirements analysis, and management plans to include technical analysis of new initiatives, and assist in concept development for future programs by developing applications using the SharePoint technology.
- Support mid-to short-range strategic planning by developing SharePoint applications to align efforts with Army long-range objectives; develop long-range strategic plans that identify and prioritize Army requirements based on Soldier needs, industry trends, academic discoveries, regulatory and legislative requirements, and think tank outlook.
- The contractor shall ensure that website, portals, and repositories are compliant with all relevant Government policies, and produce supporting documentation (users guides) for end users and power users.
- The contractor shall communicate with the HQ staff to collect and analyze business requirements by coordinating interviews, requirement meetings and general research.
- Create and maintain various documentation including requirements, user guides and other technical documents and create, manage and troubleshoot SharePoint sites, lists, libraries, pages, content types, workflows and web parts.
- Provide status updates and feedback to SharePoint team lead, contribute to the creation and maintenance of the SharePoint governance document, provide help desk and desktop support to the HQ staff, and provide updates on SharePoint usage, new applications, features and processes via a multi-media marketing approach.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Minimum Security Clearance Level – Secret
- BS Degree
- Possess a COMPTIA Security+ Certification prior to employment at no additional cost to the government
- Expertise in the current RDECOM SharePoint architecture.
- COMPTIA Security+ Certification prior to employment at no additional cost to the government.
- Two years experience using SharePoint Designer
- Proven ability to work as a team member or individually
- Possess strong communication skills (be able to brief technical and non-technical stakeholders, peers, staff and other SharePoint users)
WORK LOCATION: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.