Corporate Sales Representative – Central
Job category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
What We’re Looking For:
NetMotion Software is looking for a Corporate Sales Representative to join our North America team. This individual will be a critical member of the NetMotion Sales organization that will report to the Director of Sales. The Corporate Sales Representative is responsible for driving significant revenue growth from both commercial and government prospects, selling both directly and with channel partners. The Corporate Sales Representative must have a demonstrated ability to proactively manage and develop a large, diverse sales territory and effectively work alongside a sales engineer.
The Corporate Sales Representative will be responsible for driving sales strategy and deals for the Central U.S. region. It is preferred that this position be based within its respective sales region. Due to the nature of the role, 15%+ travel is expected.
In this role, you will also have the opportunity to build relationships with channel partners and network to increase the sales pipeline.
- Effectively prospect, identify and drive a large number of sales opportunities through the qualification process and to closure.
- Manage complex sales cycles with mid-market organizations.
- Communicate with and sell to networking, security and business line managers within medium-sized organizations.
- Work with NetMotion’s existing local distribution relationships in order to maximize revenue generation, including building awareness of NetMotion’s value proposition within partner organizations and assisting those partners on customer sales calls and in closing business.
- Actively participate as a member of the NetMotion team by sharing knowledge and committing to the achievement of common business objectives.
In order to come up to speed quickly in this position it is imperative that you have 3+ years of mid-market sales experience with an enterprise software company, preferably in the mobility market. You must be passionate about selling a technology product and be able to communicate the value proposition of a networking software product to audiences of varying levels of technical understanding. You can be successful in this position if you are self-directed and have had experience working out of a home office as a remote employee previously.
Specifically, you will have:
- Experience in prospecting, cold calling and identifying opportunities.
- A proven track record of sales success within the enterprise software industry – including quota performance and revenue growth.
- Maintain current activity and accurate forecast information.
- Experience selling enterprise Mobility Solutions, security or networking products is highly desirable.
- Experience calling upon director and C-level decision makers.
- Ability to work in a metric driven environment.
- Proven track record of success working within a fast-paced, rapidly evolving start-up environment.
- Experience selling to verticals such as government, insurance, utilities, healthcare, transportation or other verticals with a large number of mobile field workers is desirable.
- Experience selling wireless networking and/or security products to enterprise customers is desirable.
- Outstanding communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Familiar with using Salesforce.
- Willingness to travel +15%.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Who We Are:
NetMotion provides security solutions for millions of devices deployed around the world, including 7 of the 10 largest airlines, 85% of US public safety agencies, and a variety of other major organizations ranging from utilities and healthcare to logistics and legal sectors. Customers choose the NetMotion platform for its powerful software-defined perimeter (SDP / ZTNA), experience monitoring and mobile-first enterprise VPN functionality. These solutions stand out for their ability to actively improve the employee experience, validated by a satisfaction rating of 97% and an NPS of 91. NetMotion is headquartered in Seattle, with offices in Victoria, Chicago, London, Tokyo, Sydney and Frankfurt.
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- Health and life benefits, along with a competitive 401(k) plan and a company match
- Flexible vacation, company paid holidays, 10 paid sick days, and paid parental leave
- Commuting and fitness benefits
NetMotion is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; national origin; ancestry; religion; creed; gender; gender identity or expression; sexual orientation; marital status; economic status; the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability; age; veteran status; or the use of a service animal.