Job category: Warehouse
Job Type: Full Time
Couriers / Delivery Drivers (Drive a company car!)Immediate Hiring for Full-Time Delivery Drivers
We are looking for safe and dependable couriers/drivers to support our pharmacy operations by working in our pharmacy and delivering radiopharmaceuticals to hospitals, imaging facilities & healthcare clinics. Couriers drive RLS vehicles for deliveries. Paid Time Off and more…consider joining our fast-growing team!
Hours – Monday to Friday – 4 am to 12:30 pm
Why Should I Join RLS?
· Great team and training opportunities.
· Benefit eligible on first day of employment.
· 401k with 100% employer match up to the first 3% you contribute & 50% of the next 2% of pay that you contribute
· Paid time off and holiday pay.
· Parental leave benefits.
What are a Courier’s Responsibilities?
· Package and deliver radiopharmaceuticals, compliantly
· Process returns from customers
· Ensure timely delivery of the correct package to the customer
· Completes Department of Transportation (DOT) paperwork for deliveries
· Maintain cleanliness of delivery vehicles
· Other duties as assigned
What Experiences and Education Do I Need to Bring To RLS?
· Valid driver’s license
· Clean driving record
· Pass background check
· Pass drug screen
· High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
· Ability to accommodate shift changes and on-call scheduling
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
All About RLS:
From our couriers on the road to our technicians and pharmacists in the labs, RLS empowers employees to act as owners, playing a critical role as true partners in our business. Led by a seasoned team of industry veterans, RLS is one of America’s highest-quality radiopharmaceutical providers, operating 31 radiopharmacies across 18 states. Our work together is key to providing critical diagnostics for doctors and hospitals nationwide, ensuring patients receive the life-enhancing and life-saving care they deserve.
At RLS, we take pride in fostering a unique workplace environment which combines a spirit of innovation, a tight-knit culture across all levels of the company, along with world-class support systems and processes. We emphasize growth opportunities for our team members and are proud of the fact that our people enjoy upwardly mobile career journeys here, including the chance to learn new skills and explore different areas of the business.
Consider joining our fast-growing team as we build a leading firm in the radiopharmacy industry. For additional information, please visit our website: www.rls.bio.
RLS will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen (as applicable). RLS offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. RLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.