Customer Service Representative
Job category: Customer Service
Job Type: Full Time
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our expanding team. As a fast-growing foodservice distributor, Services Group of America treats our customers as the boss and our Associates as our most important resource. Our growth provides Associates opportunities to drive their career. Apply Now and Join Our Team!
The wage for this position is $13.00/hour.
On a daily basis, this individual will be responsible for working in a professional team environment and performing various duties that will include:
- Providing the highest level of customer service.
- Efficiently resolving customer issues.
- Accurately and efficiently entering, tracking and taking action on electronic customer orders.
- Leveraging systems and tools to process customer orders over the phone, provide customer and company reports, document necessary information, initiate credits, and communicate effectively.
- Clearly and concisely communicating across internal departments and with customers.
- Balancing customer needs and company needs effectively.
- Supporting the manufacturer recall process with customers and SGA.
- Demonstrating thorough knowledge of SGA products, packaging, and customer order guides.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One-year customer service experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the job
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Computer experience including MS Office Suite and 10-key
- Distribution center or food service experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, and basic mathematic skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
Food Services of America offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To learn more about our Company, and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.fsafood.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.