Customer Service Representative
Job category: Customer Service
Job Type: Full Time
Esurance is growing and looking for Customer Service Representatives to join a dynamic and award-winning team of individuals who are committed to making insurance smarter, easier, and dare we say- cooler. As part of a growing company that is focused on providing an outstanding customer experience, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your skills and discover your potential.
If you’re looking for a career at a socially conscious company that offers great benefits — including matching 401k and tuition reimbursement — then you may have just found your new home.
Esurance combines the spunk of a startup company with the backing of Allstate (the largest publicly held personal lines insurer in the U.S.) to create a unique, energized, and exciting place to work.
Job Details: Please Read Before Applying
• Start Date: Monday, October 1st, 2018
• Training Length (Paid): 9 weeks
• Training Location: Ogden, UT
• Training Schedule: 9 AM – 5:30 PM Monday-Friday
• Work Schedule: 2:30 PM – 11 PM Sunday-Thursday OR Tuesday-Saturday
• Work Location: Work from *HOME* after training onsite!!
• Salary: $15/hr plus shift differentials
Interacts extensively with customers. Responds to customer inquiries, gathers information, keys data, resolves problems and provides answers to customers.
• Provides superior phone service to customers.
• Treats all customers and coworkers courteously and professionally; handles irate customers in a professional manner.
• Learns and maintains a thorough working knowledge of all product information.
• Calls customers to provide advice on follow up research items.
• Initiates workflow (Webforms) documents with other departments accurately.
• Obtains customer feedback information and forwards information to suggestion tracking.
• Follows instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Conducts research to determine best resolution to customer issues in balance with business needs.
• Promotes the company by providing top-notch service and inviting referrals.
• Meets or exceeds Customer Service Rep 1 standards for customer service quality and productivity.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Able to listen attentively and provide excellent customer service skills with difficult callers.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written with the ability to write clearly and the ability to read aloud accurately with proper grammar, good enunciation, and smooth flow.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to operate a phone, computer system, copier, and other office equipment.
• Able to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
• Able to type 35 or more wpm (words per minute).
Experience / Education:
• High school diploma or equivalent education required.
• 1 or more years of experience in a customer service or call center environment required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to operate a PC and sit for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Esurance, being committed to our employees is not just something we say, it’s something we do. Our benefits package is designed to help our associates stay healthy, meet their long-term financial goals, and balance the demands of work and personal life. Esurance rewards hard work, dedication, and creativity with competitive salaries and a generous bonus system. We are committed to our employees and we are dedicated to creating a diverse, positive, innovative and team-oriented work environment.
Health & wellness
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Life insurance (company-paid and supplemental)
• Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
• Wellness coaching and incentives
• Group critical illness coverage
• Accident indemnity and hospital indemnity plans
• Group legal
• 401(k) plan with annual matching contribution
• Referral bonuses
• Performance-rewarding bonus system
• Tuition assistance program (up to $5,250 per year)
• Health savings and flexible spending accounts
• Commuter benefits
Family & Community
• Adoption assistance
• Maternity leave
• Buckle Up Baby program
• Pet insurance discount
• Charitable gift matching
• Give Time, Get Time volunteer program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Short-term disability
• Long-term disability (employee-paid option)
• Paid time off (holidays, vacation, personal choice days)
Apply here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/myzsvrjv32x9f8vj