Customer Support Representative
Job category: Customer Service
Job Type: Full Time
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
Johnson Health Tech North America is a leading global fitness company that offers high quality, innovative fitness equipment products. We come to work to provide best-in-class customer service to our customers. While we are here we also like to put on our running shoes and hit our state of the art fitness facility for a great workout!
If you are a problem solver that is great with customers and loves figuring out how things work we are interested in learning more about you!
What would a day in the life look like? Our Customer Support Representatives spend much of their day interacting with customers via phone or email. Other activities include: logging customer calls into our database, utilizing parts lists and exploded diagrams to fix the problems, creating parts orders and dispatching service. Mainly helping our customers meet their needs. And, dont forget your workout; or attending one of the fun events that the Customer Tech Support department always seems to have scheduled!
Hours: This position can be full time from 30 to 40 hours per week. We are currently recruiting for the 9 AM – 6 PM and the 10 AM to 7 PM shifts. Shift differential would be available to both shifts.
Am I qualified? Additionally, we are looking for people that have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite is necessary. You will also need to have the ability to analyze and solve problems. Previous experience working in a call center or customer service would prepare you well for this position. Obviously if you have a passion for the fitness industry that is a plus!
What about benefits and perks?
Bonus Eligible: All Customer Support Representatives are eligible for MONTHLY bonuses! Our Commercial Customer Support Representatives who successfully complete 6 months of service will received a $500 bonus!
Time off: Paid holidays, a floating holiday and paid time off are available. Our paid time off policy is simple: the longer you work here, the more days you get off.
Fitness Classes: We offer bootcamp classes three days a week, yoga outside in the summer months and we hold some outdoor Zumba dance parties too!
Wellness Perks: Beyond the fitness classes we do a ton of fun and innovative things to keep employees active and healthy. We also have a great incentive program for those that participate.
Fitness Center: A serious fitness center filled with our Matrix equipment. Nearly every piece of equipment or accessory you can imagine is available to use whenever it fits in your workday. We also have locker rooms with towel service so you can head back to your desk feeling fresh.
Standard benefits: First of the month following your date of hire you are eligible for excellent health and dental insurance coverage. Immediate eligibility in a company matching 401k. Also we offer life insurance, flexible spending accounts, education assistance and more!
Casual dress: Our dress code leans towards the very casual end of business casual. Dress appropriate for what your schedule is for the day and you will be set.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience working in a call center, customer service or in the fitness industry required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with Adobe and Microsoft Excel required
- Experience with Windows based machines including troubleshooting required
Provide Outstanding Service to Dealers, Consumers & Service Providers:
- Arrive at work 5 minutes prior to start of shift
- Stay logged into Q
- Answer all customer inquiries on same day
- Troubleshoot problems with consumer and resolve in most cost effective way possible using diagnostic procedures within department work practices
- Achieve and maintain an 85% average on Call Evaluations
- Maintain a positive approach to dealers and consumers
- Process orders for parts shipment same day
- Work to insure complete and accurate information on CRM record
- Promote a positive team atmosphere with co-workers
- Log into phone queue at 8:00 a.m. or start of shift
- Achieve average call volume based on experience in position
Maintain & Manage Customer Database:
- Log all calls in consumer database
- Provide complete and accurate information about the calls and steps taken to make the correct diagnosis per department work practices
- Use phone system and Qs as designed
- Attend weekly meetings
- Perform service repair visits as needed
- Use available resource to research answers to technical questions
- Be aware of the work environment; keep your workstation clean and tidy by 5S standards
- Be aware of the company goals and work to achieve department KPIs
- Be on time for scheduled day
- Other projects as needed