Cyber Security Incident Response Consultant
Job category: Health Care
Job Type: Temporary
Our client has requested this type of work for a specific project and has engaged Warbird to find the most qualified consultant for the project. Warbird engages talent and expertise across all of our practice areas and assembles experienced teams to solve a wide range of complex, pressing accounting and finance issues. Our consultants typically have 15-25 years plus of industry experience and know firsthand the daily challenges our clients encounter. We fit our consultants’ skills to the needs of our clients to ensure a successful experience for all. If you’re ready to take on the challenge, then let us help you advance your career in consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- +7 years of IT Security and overall experience
- Pandemic incident response experience required
- Ability to travel to be onsite for the time of the project
- Strong written communication skills as the project write up and recommendations will be required
- Demonstrated logical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills in cause & effect and anticipating needs
- Demonstrated organizational skills
Travel to the client site for 3-4 weeks required on a weekly basis to a large metropolitan city in the Southeast.
Warbird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status. E-Verify – Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program.