JOB TITLE: Data Processing Systems Subject Matter Expert
This position is contingent upon contract award.
This position shall apply principles and techniques of IT and Network management to the KeyMaker (KM) Tagging Tracking and Locating (TTL) architecture and Rapid Capabilities Insertion RDTE projects.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply IT expertise to system integration, testing, and system architecture design in order to meet emergent project requirements.
- Provides technical insight and COA recommendations to government stakeholders for all aspects of current system operation, and development of the next generation architectures.
- Interface with vendors, creation/review of technical briefings, test plans, reports and statements of work.
- Performs analysis of requirements to ensure functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved.
- Supports Configuration Control Boards and associated working and technical groups and briefs higher level management concerning their network and software systems.
- Collaborates with the existing engineering/technical team and provide technical direction to non-technical personnel.
- Conducts Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs) and Feasibility Assessments for maturing technologies.
- Provide technical insight to government stakeholders concerning project Statement of Works and Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Consults with senior management and customers concerning engineering and project matters.
- Assists and provide oversight on testing and evaluating networks, hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing network systems.
- Coordinates with systems analysts, programmers, and technicians, in the design, testing and evaluation of network systems.
- Develops and writes procedures for installation, use, and troubleshooting of communication hardware and software components.
- Performs installation and maintenance of the Linux based server software applications, and performs as the System Administrator for the server it is hosted on.
- As necessary, assists supporting agencies, project sponsors and key stakeholders regarding Information Assurance (IA) and/or the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process to manage associated risks.
- Ability to travel (20-40%)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- US Citizenship
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following disciplines: EE, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information System, or Computer Programming
- Six (6) years overall experience:
- Sub Area Experience:
- Configuration management and requirements documentation. Two years of experience with Independent, Verification and Validation (IV&V) of software and network systems.
- One year experience with Linux Server Systems Administration.
- One year experience in Cloud Computing/Implementation
- Two years experience working with, programming, and/or troubleshooting web-based and client based applications, operating systems, common operational pictures, and software such as: Raptor, TAK, Google Earth, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Windows.
- Security+ or higher level certification
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Past experience supporting PEO-SRSE
WORK LOCATION: Tampa, FL
KEY WORDS: SOCOM, Requirements, PEO-SRSE, System Architecture, Technical Evaluation
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.