Delivery Driver – CDL Class B / Flex
Job category: Warehouse
Job Type: Full Time
As a member of our Colchester, Vermont distribution center team, you’ll be responsible for transporting, loading, and unloading tires as well as confirming accuracy of delivery contents. Monday – Friday schedule, no overnights. We offer competitive hourly wages and a great benefits package.
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned delivery vehicle (box truck)
- Transport tires from place of origin to assigned destination
- Pick-up loads and organize goods in an ordered, logical manner
- Ensure contents are properly secured inside of truck to prevent damage
- Safely and efficiently handle and unload goods at selected destinations
- Obtain signatures or warehouse scans to confirm and complete deliveries with customers
- Assist warehouse staff and customers with loading and unloading processes
- Confirm contents of each shipment load matches the manifest document
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to the weather/road conditions
- Comply with ICC and DOT regulations
- Make safety a priority at all times
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Valid Class B CDL driver’s license required
- 2+ years proven experience driving a box truck or similar delivery vehicle preferred
- Clean driving record with no moving violations
- Must pass background check and drug test
- Physically and mentally fit
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at a time
- Able to operate electric lift, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.
- Proficient using GPS and other routing systems
- An innate sense of direction
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- High level of composure and good stress management
- Must be an efficient and accountable worker with a clean driving record.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without a visa or other sponsorship.
Nokian Tyres is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.