Deputy Partner Country Manager/Program Analyst (Mid)- F35 JPO
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Crystal City, Virginia
JOB TITLE: Deputy Partner Country Manager/Program Analyst (Mid) F35 JPO
Project provides support to the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter Joint Program Office (JPO) located in Crystal City (Arlington), VA. The JPO manages the development, test, production, fielding and sustainment of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter for the USAF, USMC, USN, and International Partner and FMS customer nations worldwide.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position supports the Partner Country International Armaments Cooperation Program Management. The Deputy Partner Country Manager is part of a team responsible for all F-35 issues as they relate to the assigned partner nation. Provides program analysis support for all aspects of the program. Collects, completes, organizes and interprets technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Secret clearance
- BS or BA degree in Business, or Management. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; or an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- At least eight (8) years experience in defense acquisition program management related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management; and a minimum of four (4) years out of eight (8) years of recent work experience related to international acquisition programs.
- Familiarity with DoD Instruction (DoDI) 5000.2 (Operation of the Defense Acquisition System), DoD Directive (DODD) 5530.03 (International Agreements), and the International Cooperation in Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (IC in AT&L) Handbook.
- Demonstrated experience in the development, management and execution of international cooperative projects/programs.
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles, policies, and practices of system acquisition to plan, organize, and coordinate critical aspects of the development, production, deployment, and sustainment of systems, subsystems, and equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the system equipment life-cycle phases and the documentation, analyses, and reviews associated with those phases.
WORK LOCATION: Crystal City, VA
KEY WORDS: DoD, program management, technical, business analysis discipline, weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management, analysis, planning, DoDI 5000.2 Operation of the Defense Acquisition System, DODD 5530.03 International Agreements, International Cooperation in Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, AT&L, system acquisition, development, production, deployment, and sustainment of systems, subsystems, equipment, system equipment life-cycle phases, international acquisition programs, international cooperative projects/programs
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.