Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Washington DC Area, District of Columbia
JOB TITLE: DevOps Coordinator
Candidate will provide multi-disciplinary support to our DevCon Agile Development Team and Consulting Project Teams. You will also provide business development and research support for a variety of opportunities. The ideal applicant is versatile, with a broad background and demonstrated ability to produce quality work with deadlines. The position will require the individual to manage and track projects, requirements, user stories, testing and delivery schedules for both internal and external customers. Will provide process improvement, transformation, documentation and support. The you will work closely with project teams to facilitate visioning sessions to identify required technology features and functions.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates as a member of and/or supports multiple project teams
- Will define appropriate technology strategies, roadmaps and development/deployment and execution plans.
- Will translate strategy into comprehensive tactical requirements with defined performance objectives.
- Will define and prioritize requirements for business system and closely monitor performance measures. Responsible for effective risk management appropriate for program complexity.
- The ideal applicant is versatile, with a broad background and demonstrated ability to produce quality work. Must be comfortable in a challenging, collaborative, multi-tasking, dynamic, high-tempo, deadline-intensive environment with a flexible work schedule supporting multiple customers.
- Applicants must also have excellent listening as well as oral and written communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with customers and colleagues.
- This position will require the individual to define and manage project plans and deliverables for the DevOps evolution across the portfolio.
- Proficiency in properly and quickly prioritizing and scoping requirements.
- The ability to work collaboratively with all parties and also engage with business partners to ensure implemented tools and technologies are being utilized to their fullest potential.
- Creating executive presentations and be able to convey story and messages clearly and concisely.
- Tracking issues and reporting statuses via use of platforms such as Jira.
- Ability to learn and master Dev Ops tools, concepts and methodologies.
- Be able to perform research and provide read outs to teams on such tools and technologies.
- The individual will work with the respective project leads to create/manage and work to complete the defined project plans and deliverables.
- The individual will take general direction and follow up to ensure all teams are working efficiently and are not being impacted or redirected due to other priorities or lack of clarity and scope. This individual will quickly escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- The identified candidate will create and organize all reporting matrices, power points and project tracking plans for applications impacted and be able to report out and communicate to upper management accordingly
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Must have Active Secret Clearance;
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 Years experience with Quality Management (CMMI, ISO)
- At least 5 years of transformational in a Business Analyst or similar position
- At least 3 years DoD consulting experience
- Ability to work effectively both independently and a part of a collaborative team
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance
WORK LOCATION: Washington DC
KEY WORDS: DevOps, Agile PM
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.