Director of Client Solutions
Job category: Financial
Job Type: Full Time
Marble Falls, Texas
The Director of Client Solutions will provide high-level administrative support to the president of the organization as well as other team members. Reporting directly to the president, the Director of Client Solutions provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Director of Client Solutions also serves as a liaison to the team; organizes and coordinates outreach and external relations efforts, and oversees special projects. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the operations of the company.
- Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and events.
- Prepare Word, Excel, or PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents in support of objectives for the organization.
- Handle incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate team members.
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by the president.
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, meetings, and organizations that the executive is involved with
- Manage the president’s contacts and run his calendar and schedule
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations.
- Welcome the Executive’s guests by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle C-Level matters.
- Represent the company and the Team in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- Conserve the Executive’s time by reading, researching, collecting and analyzing information as needed, in advance.
- Complete adhoc projects as assigned – such as personal events and/or family needs.
- Organize complex calendars and schedules; resolving any scheduling issues
- Provide and lead support to both internal and external parties with a high level of professionalism and in a manner that reflects positively on the organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Ability to utilize a contact management and data base system
- Minimum of 20 plus years of honorable service in the military
- A servant–leader, one who focuses primarily on the growth and well-being of people and the communities to which they belong.
- Able to decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- Commitment to excellence – perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
- Excellent communicator – able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner.
- Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information.
- Team player – have team-oriented experience and approach.
- Service focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations of the President and other team members by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties.
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency.