Director of Development
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Dallas , Texas
Reporting to and in partnership with the CEO, the Director of Development will spearhead development efforts as Grad Resources continues to grow. Including major donors, fundraising events, direct mail and cultivation of new donors.
- Execute Grad Resources’ annual fundraising plan
- Secure new financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations.
- Meet regularly with prospects and current donors to solicit new funds.
- Regularly calling prospects to meet with them and share how they can participate financially
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with major donors.
- Overseeing organization of two annual fundraising events as well as multiple smaller home briefing.
- 2 or more years’ experience in development, ideally in a Christian non-profit
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
- Vibrant personal relationship with God
- This is a missionary position. The salary for this position will be dependent on how much is raised by the candidate with training and support from the organization.
- If you currently work with a ministry and have a support-based salary, we have seen success in transitioning over support teams to Grad Resources.
Grad Resources in committed to supporting the emotional and spiritual needs of graduate and professional students across the United States and around the world so they can pursue their purpose with passion and determination. They are a faith-based nonprofit organization which offers practical support services to all students and spiritual resources to those students who express an interest in the form of the Christian Grads Fellowship ( ChristianGrads.org ). You can lean more at www.GradResources.org