Earned Value Management (EVM) Specialist
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Earned Value Management (EVM) Specialist
This position is contingent upon contract award
The qualified candidate will conduct analysis and provide advice regarding EVM tools and principles. Collect and analyze cost performance data reports in order to identify cost, schedule, and performance trends and deviations and recommend corrective action. Participate in working groups or IPTs and assist with planning and execution of the Integrated Baseline Reviews. Opportunity in Stafford, VA.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate EVM analyses, developing processes and standards for collecting, tracking, analyzing, and disseminating cost and schedule data; performing schedule risk analyses; generating comprehensive at-completion cost estimates; and preparing formal reports and briefs
- Ensure adequate processes are in place to assess contractor’s EVM systems compliance so data is accurate, reliable, and timely. In addition, prepare written, uniform surveillance plans to assess continuity and consistency of EVM data
- Develop, implement, and utilize assessment techniques to ensure EVM-related services and work products are of good quality, timely, and responsive to program needs
- Advise members of IPTs on cost, schedule, and performance trends
- Conduct EVM training
- Report any significant EVM issues to the Joint Project Manager (JPM) and recommend appropriate actions to resolve the issue
- Analyze and evaluate contractor cost performance reports, identify trends, and provide recommendations
- Prepare compliance audit reviews in order to determine the adequacy and capability of the contractor’s EVM systems in meeting contract requirements
- Monitor and report program and contract cost, schedule, and performance issues to the JPM
- Review contract modification proposals for their effect on cost and schedule
- Assess the use of management reserve on contracts with an earned value requirement
- Coordinate and participate in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Minimum Security Clearance Level Secret
- Masters degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Business, or a related discipline, as well as eight (8) years of general experience and five (5) years of relevant experience
- Trade-Off: Bachelors degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Business, or a related discipline, as well as ten (10) years of general experience and seven (7) years of relevant experience
WORK LOCATION: Stafford, VA
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.