Energy/Operations Planning Analyst III
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Washington DC Area, District of Columbia
JOB TITLE: Energy/Operations Planning Analyst III
Provide CNIC with labor support and technical expertise to work towards CNIC alignment with Energy Governance. Assist CNIC to Lead and Support the Navy Shore Energy Team; Improve Energy Security through Reliability, Resiliency, and Efficiency; Achieve Shore Energy Goals; Raise Energy Awareness & Stewardship; and Reduce Energy & Operating Costs.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide energy subject matter expertise and technical support to the Installation Energy Plan; Strategic Communication; and Energy Mission Integration Group (EMIG) Development & Implementation Energy Analysis and serve as the working-level primary interface and point of contact (POC) with the Government program authorities and representatives for these tasks.
Independently apply utilities/energy subject matter expertise to various Navy Shore Energy-related project / program initiatives; investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, or evaluate solutions for project / program efforts; provide expert-level issue resolution and recommendation support to achieve desired program outcomes.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active SECRET Clearance
- Bachelors Degree
- US Citizen
- Active DoD, DHS, or DOE SECRET Clearance
- Knowledge of the Navy Shore Energy Program or DOD Energy policy, utilities, or facility planning.
- 4 years of experience in the field of Energy Policy, Energy or Utilities planning or management.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Postgraduate degree
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Experience with Decision Support tools such as Decision Lens or Team Expert Choice Comparion
- Experience in the Navy shore installations domain, including CNIC, NAVFAC, Navy Regions, or Navy installations.
- Experience with the Navy Shore Energy Program or DOD Energy policy, utilities, or facility planning.
- Experience accessing and analyzing data from US Navy and DoD installation and facility data sources including CIRCUITS, and iNFADs
WORK LOCATION: Washington Navy Yard, Washington D.C.
KEY WORDS: Navy Shore Energy Program; DOD Energy; Energy policy; utilities; facility planning; facility management; Certified Energy Manager (CEM); EMIG; decision support
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.