Engineering Technician– 8479
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Chatsworth, CA, California
- Electronics assembly, fabrication, repairs, modifications, prototype manufacturing, troubleshooting and repair.
- Thru-hole and surface mount electronic assemblies.
- Support the development of laboratory and manufacturing test equipment including the fabrication, checkout, bring-up, and verification.
- Minimum 5 year’s previous experience working in a electronics developmental environment
- Must be capable of working with a minimum of supervision and engineering guidance.
- Must be able to read, interpret and work from engineering drawings, schematics, sketches, notes and verbal direction.
- Must be familiar with standard electronics laboratory equipment such as meters, oscilloscopes, signal tracers, measurement probes, power supplies, data acquisition systems, in-circuit emulators, computers, PROM programmers, etc .
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable presenting information in a clear and concise manner to groups of individuals
- Some travel will also be required
- Background check and drug screen required
US Person/US Citizen/Other US Person Required due to access requirements
Here’s how to apply:
External Candidates, please visit http://www.teledynecareers.com/
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response