Enterprise & Digital Applications Lead
Job category: Web, Computers and IT
Job Type: Full Time
Murphy Oil Corporation is a leading independent energy company committed to balanced crude oil and natural gas development and exploration. We remain steadfast in our devotion to innovative strategies and differentiated perspectives, resulting in sustainable, efficient growth worldwide.
At Murphy Oil Corporation, we believe the rich experiences and backgrounds of our employees strengthen our Company, create a productive workforce, and drive our success. We encourage you to apply for the positions for which you meet the qualifications.
The Enterprise and Digital Applications portfolio comprises SAP suite, Upstream business software and custom solutions built with disruptive technologies. Together, these solutions drive operational efficiencies and revenue optimization. Enterprise Digital Applications Lead is strong in business process blue printing across functional domains, map processes to existing suite of software and solutions, identifies gaps and components to build, buy and automate, formulate options on path forward, deliver the solution in consistent and predictable manner.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Define end to end business solutions considering current state environment, architecture options, and constraints for digital channels. Analyze the viability of the solution to meet timelines, budget and quality. Present the solution to different stakeholders.
- Collaborate with business and technology partners to translate features and requirements to technical design and act as the lead technical authority on the program or project.
- Manage the application portfolio in terms of business agility, technology evolution, business fit, opportunities to improve efficiencies and TCO.
- Design, develop, and lead prototypes in collaboration with development teams to evaluate new technologies, tools and solutions.
- Develop artifacts (such as but not limited to Architecture Blueprint, Application Roadmap, business process workflows) based on best practices and review with key stakeholders.
- 15+ years of solving complex business problems using SAP, other Oil and Gas Upstream business software and custom solution
- Strong technical leadership skills with projects involving combination of technologies/platforms across functional domains.
- Ability to quickly evaluate options, make decisions and execute within an intense technology environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Exposure Technologies/frameworks and design approaches including event-driven architecture, cloud-based deployments, Integration, API based applications, Service Oriented approaches, Streaming and Mobile technologies.
- Good understanding and experience on Integration technologies and patterns like SAP PI/CPI, business rules framework, workflows and collaboration tools.
- Very proficient in at least one of the leading technologies and enthusiastic in doing hands-on work, if needed, to support PoCs and guide development teams.
- Experience with designing and implementing cloud-based architecture solutions.
- Experience with SAP Technologies and Implementations including SAP Cloud Platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- MBA Preferred