ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP MANAGER
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. was founded in 1932 and is the oldest and largest employee-owned water treatment organization in North America. We manufacture a wide range of specialty treatments for controlling water chemistry in heating, cooling, process, and power generating systems. We are currently looking for an Environmental Group Manager for our Environmental Group (EG) located in Newton, MA. Barclay’s Environmental Group was established to enable clients to minimize the risks associated with Legionella bacteria and other waterborne pathogens in their facilities. Most diagnosed cases of Legionnaires’ disease have been linked to building water systems. The successful individual will provide technical support and administrative assistance to their management and the sales/service team.
• Conduct site surveys and create corresponding assessments of building water systems according to the ASHRAE 188-2018 Standard
• Coordinate and create reports from data provided by sales staff for distribution directly to our customers
• Ability to travel via plane or car approximately 50% of the time (occasional overnight required)
• Actively participate in the presentation of building water system survey findings to customers pertaining to Legionella bacteria risk management
• Analyze and distribute bacteria report results obtained from third-party laboratories
• Assist with the creation of state and federal compliance documentation
• Obtain the ASSE 12080 Legionella Water Safety and Management Specialist Certification
• B.S. in Science or Engineering (biology, environmental or chemistry) is required
• One to two years of work experience preferred
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines is required
• Strong MS Office skills are required.
• Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Qualified Environmental Group Manager candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee-Owned Company