ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES TECHNICIAN
Job category: Facility Management
Job Type: Part Time
We are seeking multiple Environmental Services Technicians in the Baltimore, MD area. This position involves travelling to customer locations, under the direction of the Environmental Services Supervisor. This position is on an as needed basis.
- Cleaning cooling towers, decorative fountains, ice machines, coils and domestic water tanks.
- The operation of high-pressure power washers and other cleaning equipment.
- Following the Standard Operating Procedures for all cleaning services, as per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- May occasionally act as a crew leader.
- Previous experience is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to load and move up to 55 pounds.
Candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee-Owned Company