F-15SA Saudi Arabia Program Support Analyst – SAF/IA
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: F-15SA Saudi Arabia Program Support Analyst SAF/IA
This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Project provides on-site A&AS services support to the SAF/IA international affairs mission, specifically the Foreign Visitor Program and support for the AF Top 5s Foreign engagements
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support, manage, and implement the USAF Counterpart Visit Program
• Assist in preparing meetings and escorting of high-level USG and international personnel during international engagements
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
• Secret Security Clearance
• Bachelors Degree with a desired emphasis in an International Affairs curriculum
• A minimum of three (3) years experience with demonstrated effectiveness and success as a US Air Force HQ staff action officer in either a military, civilian or contractor role
• Knowledge and general understanding of USAF roles and missions
• Experience implementing security cooperation, international affairs, security assistance, foreign military sales to include policies, processes, legislation.
• Knowledge and understanding of SAF/IAs role in US Government and International security cooperation community and the organizations it works with.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Prior experience in SAF/IA
WORK LOCATION: Arlington, VA
KEY WORDS: Secret clearance, SAF/IA, Country Desk, Country Director, SCO, ODC, F-15, Maintenance, Officer, Pilot/WSO, LOA, Acquisition, Logistics
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/f7h8n3dvzxbf2vb8