FMS Program Analyst, Mid – F35 JPO
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Location:Crystal City, Virginia
JOB TITLE: FMS Program Analyst, Mid- F35 JPO
Project provides support to the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter Joint Program Office (JPO) located in Crystal City (Arlington), VA. The JPO manages the development, test, production, fielding and sustainment of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter for the USAF, USMC, USN, and International Partner and FMS customer nations worldwide.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Serves as a Security Cooperation Participant/Foreign Military Sales (SCP/FMS) Program Analyst for current and future FMS Countries, based at the F-35 Joint Fighter Program Office (JPO), Arlington, VA. Supports the FMS team with Letter of Requests (LOR) development and establishing, developing and executing requirements in Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA). Performs program management, technical, business case, program requirements, project status, budget and/or schedule analyses as required.
Participates as a member of and/or supports Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and IPT directed business meetings. Collects, completes, organizes, analyzes, and interprets technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs while ensuring compliance with applicable acquisition programmatic and financial DoD, Service, and JPO policies, procedures, and practices.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active Secret clearance
- BS or BA degree in Business, or Management. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; or an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- At least six (6) years of experience in defense acquisition program management related to weapon systems acquisition and life-cycle management; and a minimum of three (3) years out of six years of recent work experience related to international acquisition programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles, policies, and practices of system acquisition to plan, organize, and coordinate critical aspects of the development, production, deployment, and sustainment of systems, subsystems, and equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the system equipment life-cycle phases and the documentation, analyses, and reviews associated with those phases.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent briefing, interpersonal and/or diplomatic skills.
WORK LOCATION: Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/h3mrn9dt4sy2v847