FT/PT Delivery Associate / Driver for Amazon Delivery Service Partner – Duluth GA
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Location:Duluth , Georgia
No previous work experience required. No CDL required.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who are inspired and motivated to work smart and work hard in a team environment. As a delivery driver, you will be the face of our company. It will be your job to consistently exceed customer expectations by making sure all orders are delivered with a smile, on time, safely, and to the right location. Currently, we are looking to fill full-time and part-time driving positions in Duluth GA.
Delivery Driver Associate Responsibilities:
• Load vans and deliver packages by driving, climbing in and out of the vehicle, and walking upstairs and through driveways in all weather conditions, and deliver packages safely and punctually
• Follow strict safety standards on and off the road
• Operate an electronic device for GPS and daily records
• Have a positive can-do attitude
Compensation and Benefits:
• Earn $15/hour
• Expect to work about 3-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day
• Provide paid on-the-job training
• Offer Medical benefits
• Earn Paid Time off
Delivery Driver Requirements:
• Be 21 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety
• Have a valid driver’s license within the state of employment (a commercial driver’s license (CDL) is not required)
• Be able to operate and navigate an extended Delivery Van or Step Van (requires additional training through Amazon and DOT certification)
• Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
• Veterans are welcome
What is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner?
Amazon has partnered with local Delivery Service Partners (DSPs), independent delivery organizations that help Amazon deliver thousands of packages to customers every day. As an employee of an Amazon delivery service partner (DSP), you will work directly for the DSP that operates out of the Duluth Amazon delivery station.