GPS Program Manager – EGI
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: GPS Program Manager – EGI
- The individual will support the Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) Program Office (PNT PO) with modernization of a variety of existing GPS receivers to meet existing DoD / civil mandates and DoD / national-level priorities
- Duties include supporting the identification, documentation, and implementation of acquisition and sustainment related activities to plan, develop and implement program strategies, milestone preparation and documentation of these activities in program briefs and reports.
- Support the overall project lead and provide support to Integrated Product Teams, conferences, and meetings.
- Potential for liaison work with other AFLCMC Program Offices, and operational units.
- This position will be assigned at government offices at Wright Patterson AFB, OH.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for providing acquisition management support services to ensure the delivery of acquisition services in support of the customers mission. Services include some or all of the following:
- Develop new approaches to problems encountered and support the management of acquisition strategies for assigned projects, as directed by the project lead.
- Evaluate program and mission requirements to establish detailed objectives and integrate these activities with other program and functional elements within the program office and outside organizations.
- Implement plans by preparing and reviewing program documents, including detailed acquisition plans, development and production schedules, engineering change proposals, and design studies.
- Perform contractor-designated activities for assigned projects and identify problem areas for further study and evaluation.
- Assist with defending the program position at program reviews, conferences, and other functions by providing higher level management with status and decision information on assigned programs/projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active Secret Clearance
- At least 15 years related acquisition experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Participation in development, coordination, and execution of major program milestones (preferably ACAT 1 but ACAT II/III acceptable)
- Experience with defense acquisition management processes as contained in the DoD 5000 series directives
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbally
- Clear understanding of the OSD and USAF Acquisition organization
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Masters Degree
- Level III DAWIA Certification (Acquisition Program Manager)
- 15 years related acquisition experience, 4 of those years of experience supporting a major weapon system Program Office within an AFLCMC (or predecessor) Product Center, AFSPC SMC product center, or similar US Army / US Navy Program Office
- Experience with GPS systems, electronics, and/or software
- Experience with MS Project
WORK LOCATION: Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
KEY WORDS: Acquisition; Program Manager, AFLCMC
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/yqhbcmc9b8677ysf